Tuesday, August 28, 2007

High School Never Ends.

Have i told you how much i despise college. How fucking much work we have to put up with. Every hour spent in college seems like eternity. Facing teachers like that black thinking whore of damnation doesn't make things better. Times like these just makes you ponder. How i wish i was back in high school. Its not just during school hours, but also the precious moments spent after school that i miss.

So, with this i attach my 10 most beloved past time in school ( and after school ).


1. Skipping classes and spending my precious time in the school library playing monopoly.

2. Gambling in empty classes ( its not just a festive game, its a divine sport that will never end )

3. Skipping bm tuition and spending quality time with my friends playing dota till sunset. Priceless!

4. Skipping bm tuition to play ps2

5. Skipping bm tuition for the sake of skipping bm tuition.

6. Vandalising ( i'm a changed person now)

7. Running around school like a fugitive

8. Watching pussy cat fights which seem to happen quite often

9. STUDY ( rofl )

And finally, the last but not least

10. Watching cartoons in the library!!!

Although these activities may seem like a total waste of time, but whats life without fun.

p/s- i could never sleep in school. I don't know why.

8 comments:

michellE said...

i mastered the art of sleeping in schooL!

Charlie said...

Cannot sleep in school one ah???

Must take lessons from me. Hehe.

yh. said...

michy michy : yaah..i know..

charlie : ahhaha. college can wan. school only cannot. don't know why.

jk89 said...

bittersweet memories!

you forgot beating up eu jin!

yh. said...

hahahah. hes not worth my 10 favourites!! lol. but that was fun though. xD

-JinG jiNg- said...

our sweeet memories..no wonder u asked me for da photos..haih..i miss da time we do stupid things in high school weyh..

Khai Ju / Josephine said...

those were the days. i miss those times too. =)

The Art of Chin said...

Love the list dude,they almost remind me of myself xD hahaxMy favorite is you skipping your bm tuitions for games.Exactly what I do,my bm teacher is a real pain for me.

On another note,my name is Chin and Im fixx housemate and foundation classmate :) nice to meet you